NIFTIT at the 7th SharePoint Saturday Vietnam
posted by Jessica
on Jan 09, 2014
We are very excited to be part of the 7th SharePoint Saturday Vietnam which will be held at An Nam Coffee 52 Truong Dinh Street, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City on January 11, 2014.
SharePoint Saturday Vietnam (“SPSVN”) is a free community focused SharePoint event dedicated to educating and engaging members of the local technical community. SPSVN draws upon the expertise of local SharePoint IT professionals, developers, and solution architects who come to together to share their real world experiences, lessons learns, best practices, and general knowledge with other like-minded individuals.
SharePoint is quickly gaining popularity in Vietnam and we would like to take this opportunity to expand our reach and define best business practices in emerging markets while connecting with other SharePoint professionals and experts in Vietnam.
NIFTIT is participating in SPSVN as a sponsor and sessions provider. Our CEO/Co-founder, Khoa Quach, will be delivering two sessions on SharePoint Branding. In his 100 level session, Khoa will:
- Discuss branding basics in SharePoint on both the 2010 and 2013 platforms.
- Review the necessary tools and technologies as well the recommended methodologies for developing branding solutions and the new Design Manager tools offered in SharePoint 2013.
- Discuss mobile development strategies for SharePoint 2013.
- Demo how to implement a master page and page layouts.
Tune in to the 200 level session where Khoa will:
- Discuss the available technologies that will help you develop powerful branding solutions.
- Demonstrate how bootstrap can help you provide a mobile-friendly base to your SharePoint intranet.
- Demo the new display template features in SharePoint 2013.
Finally, we’d like to invite you to join the conversation tomorrow (Friday, January 10, 2014 from 9PM to 12:00AM EST) by following @NIFTIT and #SPSVietnam on Twitter and the NIFTIT Facebook page for updates. We look forward to having a great conversation with all of you on social media!