SharePoint Saturday Hong Kong 2016
posted by Linh Nguyen
on Aug 08, 2016
Now and then from 2009, SharePoint Saturday events have occasionally been to many cities all around the globe. This August 27, 2016, which means in less than 20 days from now, will there be SharePoint Saturday Hong Kong event.
SharePoint Saturday Events as known as SPS events took the first shape in 2008 and finally the dreams came to reality in 2009. The speakers from Code Camps and SQL Saturdays on SharePoint topics gathered together and felt like there should be events where the community with like-minded people in SharePoint can join. Afterward, they accumulate the core tenants from the Code Camp Manifesto and put them all together to strengthen the SharePoint community. Learn every lesson from the events, SPS Events organization wishes to improve the models continually and encourage them gradually to become worldwide. They maintain this purpose by providing a website full of the past events information, make it easier for the future events to plan and execute.
SPS Events are a thousand percentages free and regularly held on only one day. This voluntary organization provides tools and knowledge for groups and leaders to organize and host SharePoint Saturday Events. The featured sessions at all events are carefully hand-picked from influential and respected SharePoint professionals. Attending these events you surely will:
- Meet and greet with local SharePoint pros and users with excellent training and networking opportunities
- Get credit for future membership in your local user group
- You wish to be the next pro speaker? SPS Events are just the right place to get help for development and precious advice
REGISTER IS NOW OPEN AT spshk.eventbrite.com
When: 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM August 27, 2016
Where: Central Park Co-Working Space 11F Daily House, 35 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Design a Mobile Workflow Solution on Office 365 and SharePoint Without Coding
- Content Types: The Backbone of Your Information Architecture
- Business Intelligent Solution for Office365 SharePoint Online
- Service Delivery Management Platform – A SharePoint Case Study